John is a father of 3 living in the Philadelphia suburbs. He has an Electrical Engineering degree from Penn State and spent the first 20 years of his career working for 3 different companies. 2 of those years were in Dublin, Ireland where he was instrumental in building his company's new European headquarters.
In 2009, John decided to start a website design company, ZYGR INsites, which specializes in small business websites. Being his boss gave him the flexibility to also pursue an acting career and has appeared in a number of local commercials.
John has always had a passion about doing his part to take care of the environment; his modest yard is a Certified Wildlife Habitat and drives a 2007 Prius. But he always wanted to do more for the environment and being asked to work part-time job for one of his website design clients, Green Packaging, was the beginning of that dream becoming a reality.
Zee Green Bags
Zee Green Bags was formed in 2013 as a division of zeeCommerce LLC owned by John Zeiger. Zee Green Bags specializes in environmentally-friendly plastic bags: biodegradable, recycled and eco-manufactured.
Prior to the launch of zeeGreenBags.com, John Zeiger managed the same product lines for Green Packaging Inc., the leader in anti-corrosion packaging solutions. Within a year he increased the sales 10 fold and then doubled that in his second year by:
- Researching the industry to become familiar with the field of environmentally-friendly polyethylene.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Partnering with the most reliable and cost-effective manufacturers.
- Expanding beyond custom products and offering stock items for customers with low quantity requirements.
- Launching an Amazon.com store to make it more convenient for customers to purchase stock items.